Shot Tracer Eagle | Indoor | Gunshot Detection Systems
Cable directly to your alarm panel or receive IP notifications via Verizon Wireless or Vodafone.
- Single Unit Detection Range: 2,500 to 5,000 sq. ft
- 100 feet between units in a hallway
- No operating system = cannot be hacked and cannot be compromised by malware and viruses
- Integrate with existing camera infrastructure (can pull power from PoE switch without touching network using a PoE power splitter)
- Internal battery backup should commercial power fail
- No call center required
- No server required (removes single point of failure potential)
Eagle AP (Contact Closure)
The Shot Tracer Eagle AP is our basic contact closure gunshot detection sensor.
- Integrates into facility's existing alarm panel.
- When a shooting takes place, an immediate alert is sent to the facility's alarm panel.
- Provides alarm company with time, location, and if it was a single or multiple gunshot event.
- REQUIRED Unit Support Plan: $60/unit/year (EFFECTIVE NOV. 1, 2021)
Eagle IP (Cellular Network / Verizon or Vodafone)
The Shot Tracer Eagle IP is our cellular gunshot detection sensor.
- Operates over Verizon Wireless LTE within the US, or Vodafone globally.
- Also able to integrate with facility's existing alarm panel
- Easily setup and customize your contact alert list for SMS, email, and JSON formatted alerts
- When a shooting takes place, an alert notification is sent to the cloud and then on to the persons set up under the notification list.
- Provides time, location, and number of shots
- Add PAN Wireless option to allow pairing with other wireless sensors
- REQUIRED Unit Service Plan: $180/unit/year ($15/unit/month)
Product Technical Specs
Gunshot Simulator Kit
PoE Power Splitter
Outdoor Gunshot Detection