Gunshot Simulator Kit
The Shot Tracer Gunshot Simulator Kit allows for customers to demonstrate and qualify the effectiveness of the Shot Tracer Gunshot Detection Systems*.
- The blank-fire test unit is not classified as a firearm (per US ATF).
- STILL TREAT AS THOUGH IT IS A FIREARM
- The test unit cannot use live ammunition, the barrel is plugged, and simulates a semi-automatic.
- The clip can hold up to 20 blank test rounds.
The Gunshot Simulator Kit is enclosed in a 1450 Pelican Case and includes:
- (1) Hand held, blank-fire, top-vent test unit
- (7) Boxes of ammo (350 blank rounds)
- (1) Pair of eye protection
- (1) Pair of ear protection
*Can also be used to determine the effectiveness of other gunshot detection systems